Software Embedded Engineer
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17062801-NCIT
We are currently seeking a Software Embedded Engineer. This position requires someone with 4+ years of professional C++ experience as well as Linux and Embedded Systems experience.
This is NOT a contract position and we are only considering candidates that are authorized to work in the USA. No remote work is allowed.
Seeking candidates that passionate about software design and development in the embedded space. Candidates must have professional C++ programing experience on Linux to be considered.
Candidates must have a strong Object Oriented Programming experience.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$120,000 - $140,000 – depending on professional experience.
• Annual Bonuses
• Very stable company
• Must have 4+ years of professional and current C++ experience.
• 4+ years of Embedded development experience.
• Seeking really good experience when it comes to Application Level Command Line.
• Strong Object Oriented Programming
• Candidates must have 4+ years of C++ programming on Linux.
• Expert level Linux experience is required.
• Strong knowledge of Linux Kernel; Device Drivers to be considered.
• C++ version 11
• Experience with Confluence/JIRA
• Team player with very good verbal and written communication skills.
• 4 Year college degree – BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or equivalent experience
KEY WORDS: Embedded, C++, OOP, Linux, R&D, Linux Kernel, Device Drivers, Scrum, Agile, Confluence, and JIRA