Software Test Automation/Build Engineer
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
Job #: 17071401 - NCIT
We are currently looking to hire a Software Test Automation/Build Engineer. This is a Full Time Direct Permanent position located here in the North County, San Diego area. (No remote, all work must be done on-site with the development and Engineering team). Candidates applying must be eligible to work in the United States please.
We are seeking an Automation Test/Build Engineer. This position requires a firm grasp of building frameworks an experience implementing them. He or she will be responsible for setting up build tools and issuing tracking systems using Jenkins/Bugzilla.
Embedded testing is a bonus.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• Stock Options
• Stable company
• Great technology
• 10+ years of professional Software QA Testing experience, must have current hands-on testing experience to be considered.
• This position requires a firm grasp of building frameworks an experience implementing them. He or she will be responsible for setting up build tools and issuing tracking systems using Jenkins/Bugzilla.
• Seeking professional experience testing in a Linux environment.
• Automation Testing is required for this position, must have strong Bash, Linux, Shell Scripting experience.
• 4+ years of experience in software system testing for embedded systems.
• Programming experience with one or more of the following - C++, C#, Java, Perl and or Python.
• Team players with out-going personalities and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 4 Year College Degree
KEY WORDS: QA, Test, Automation, C++, C#, Git, SVN, Build, Perl, Python, Shell Scripting, SOAP, Web Services, , SQL Server, SNMP, Mobile, Android, iOS.