Sr / Principal Quality Engineer–Electronic Medical Equipment– Carlsbad, CA
JOB #: 68475-TM
KEY WORDS: quality, engineer, electronics, medical device, FDA, medical equipment, CAPA, design control, manufacturing, risk analysis, process validation, product validation, statistical methods
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a well-funded, late stage startup medical device company in Carlsbad, CA to find a seasoned Quality Engineer with electronic medical device equipment experience for its growing team. It’s a very exciting time for this company because they obtained their CE mark last year and are working towards FDA approval. In this role, you must be able to work autonomously but also as a team player to support QA, R&D, Manufacturing Engineering, and Operations with regards to quality issues. You will assist in design controls, design transfer, and design change of electronic medical equipment.
This role can be either Senior or Principal level depending on qualifications.
If interested and qualified, please email your resume directly to Megan Marsh – firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
• Represent Quality Assurance during Design Control and Design Review process
• Perform planning, testing, qualifications, and release of design change to release products
• Support company internal and external audit functions
• Support CAPA activities
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 90,000 to $ 130,000
• Stock options
• Company offers exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Stock options
• Opportunity to work with a team of innovative professionals who are extremely passionate about the work they’re doing.
• Must have prior experience with electronic medical equipment
• Must have prior experience working for a small company (less than 200 employees)
• Must have medical device experience
• Must have at least 6 years’ relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com