Sr. Credit Administrator
Los Angeles, CA | Direct Hire
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Provide, present and promote excellent Customer Service experience to all external and internal customers.
- Attends client calls/meeting
- Critiques Reports of Credit Extended on loan requests submitted for approval by branch loan officers. Assists the branches/departments in structuring new and renewed loan requests: Personal cash flow analysis and spreadsheets are checked for accuracy and corrected if necessary.
- Inter-office memos are prepared advising the branches of loan approval conditions or reasons for declines.
- Reviews Repots for Credit Extended for loans approved by the branch for policy or technical deficiencies, loan quality, and assigns an appropriate loan grade. Prepare internal memo's citing policy exceptions or weaknesses found in each loan request.
- Reviews weekly delinquency reports and works diligently with the branches in their collection strategies. Assists Senior Management with seriously delinquent loans and OREO's as required.
- Attends monthly DLC meetings and discusses new and renewed loans, delinquent loans, and any adversely rated loans.
- Reviews real estate appraisals and prepares an appraisal review form.
- Reviews customer files that require annual term loan financial statement/tax return updates and recommends loan grade changes if appropriate.
- Mentors new Credit Officers.
- Conducts training classes.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- $150,000 - $200,000 per year
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Seven to ten years Commercial Underwriting experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training experience
- Commercial Banking experience
- Formally Credit trained
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business