Sr. Credit Analyst
Ontario, CA | Direct Hire
As such, responsibilities are primarily to assist and support Relationship Managers and Regional Vice President as they make and service all types of business, real estate, and individual loans and lines of credit, both secured and unsecured.
- To support on calls on potential or existing customers to develop new business and increase or retain existing business relationships.
- The preponderance of activity is spreading financial statements and conducting written or oral financial analysis on a variety of financial data, and keeping track of this information.
- Keeps RM’s informed as to the status of loans in their portfolio.
- Provides financial counsel under guidance from RM or RVP to current and prospective customers.
- In some cases, may handle accounts and present credit decisions.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- $75,000 to $85,000
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 5+ years of Commercial Underwriting experience
- C&I and CRE experience
- Excellent financial analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Computer literate
- Bachelor’s Degree. Business Degree preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com