Sr. DAS Business Development Expert
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
The DAS Business Development/Sales Expert will partner with the in-country sales team to support sales, testing, and ongoing use of DAS products for spaces up to 200,000 square feet. The goal for this position it to help drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer orders and increases profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Team up with local sales staff members to support pre-sales efforts and initial product presentations.
- Collaborate with customers to collect and validate technical requirement for configuration of products for use on local networks.
- Work with sales team to create and maintain accurate customer documentation inclined configuration guides and customization requirements.
- Work with HQS organization to support product manufacturing and delivery.
- Provide ongoing support.
- Cooperate with other members of the technical team and share information across the organization.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Experience
- Must possess at least five (5 – 10+) years experience working with DAS Systems in a sales or business development capacity.
- Expert knowledge on the entire DAS System – Competitor product knowledge
- Ability to work flexible work hours and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Familiarity with mobile tools
- Four-year Engineering Degree from an accredited institution preferred.
- Ability to use sound judgment when representing the Company, operate as part of a team and collaborate with others while taking initiative.
- Must foster a professional attitude with a sense of humor and demonstrate integrity and flexibility.
For Confidential Consideration please send details to:
Jill Martinelli - Director of Technical Recruitment