Sr. NPI Manager – San Diego – Electronics Products (Consumer Electronics preferred)
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68667- TJ
KEY WORDS: NPI, consumer electronics
My client is the premier provider of the best solutions available on the market for addressing the universal challenge of poor cellular coverage in the office, at home, or on the road. They are adding a Sr. New Product Introduction Manager to staff. This role could be the growth opportunity for a Sr. Manager on a career path to Director.
The Sr. Manager of New Product Introduction will have demonstrated experience in full cycle and all pieces of the process:
• Prototype Materials
• Vendor Sourcing
• Project Meetings
• Various associated programs
• Transfer to Manufacturing
Ideal Periphery skills could include:
• Working with Global Customers and their shipping processes
• Instructing factory in China on best practices for shipping to global customers
• Working with overseas distributors and partners
Strategic, Modeling, Data Analysis, Supporting VP of Manufacturing & Supply Chain in process of ERP context.
• $90,000 to $ 130,000 per year
• Comprehensive Benefits package
• Growth and Career path
• Demonstrated Experience in all processes involved New Product Introduction of consumer electronics products.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Related Discipline
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com