Sr. Relationship Manager
El Segundo, CA | Direct Hire
The Sr. Relationship Manager's primary responsibility is to bring in profitable lending and depository relationships for the Bank. This high profile position will deliver unparalleled service and will exhibit the highest professional standards when dealing with new and existing clients. This will be accomplished through management of the operational and sales processes, as well as their proactive approach towards deepening client relationships and developing new relationships. The Sr. Relationship Manager provides the Bank's products and services in a consultative manner. Develops new and expands existing deposit and loan relationships and drives fee income directly and with partners including treasury sales. Represents the Bank through active involvement in various community activities.
Attend training. and maintains/demonstrates knowledge of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations governing financial institutions, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) or other Anti-Money laundering (AMl) legislation, the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Consumer Privacy, Information Security, Bank Protection Act, Regulations CC, E, 0, DO and others.
• Meet or exceed established goals for sales of bank products/services
• Develop and implement a sales plan to attract new business to Plaza Bank while maintaining and deepening existing relationships
• Responsible for acquiring and servicing business relationships, in accordance with set goals including: multiple business and individual deposit accounts, cash management services, all loans and lines of credit, merchant accounts and other products/services
• Proactively looks to expand client base by cultivating referral relationships, participating in networking functions, soliciting/telemarketing target market clients/prospects and building a book of business in the local community
• Reviews, processes and prepares documentation for new accounts and loans to ensure compliance with legal requirements along with established bank policies/procedures
• Mentor lower level Relationship Managers and leverage your knowledge to aid in their advancement by proactively coaching and training areas of weakness.
• Enhance the loyalty and profitability of existing relationships, growing new profitable relationships, and referring opportunities to other parts of the company.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Additional duties as may be required as needed.
• $ 100,000 to $130,000 per year
• Comprehensive Benefit package
• Minimum of 10 years in a Business Banking Relationship Manager role or related business lending experience
• Local market knowledge
• Knowledge of business banking deposit, lending, and treasury management services
• Proven track record of results in sales and relationship management
• Proven ability to network and develop referral sources
• Dynamic leader; self-motivated with the ability to motive others
• Ability to respond effectively to organizational, business, and regulatory changes
• Intermediate computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and banking software
Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with ability to build strong relationships
• Ability to work with little to no direct supervision while performing duties
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent combination of education and experience
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.