Staff Engineer, Sensor Process Development – Electrochemistry – San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68029-TM
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a globally recognized industry leading class III medical device company in San Diego, CA to find a Staff Sensor Process Development Engineer for its growing team. This person will be working in the Advanced Technology group and will be responsible for research and development of manufacturing processes for sensors. This person must have prior medical device experience and should have a strong background in process development, electrochemistry, working with outside vendors, and should have a good grasp of design for high volume manufacturing.
If interested and qualified, please email your resume to Megan Marsh at email@example.com for consideration.
• R&D of manufacturing processes for sensors and sensor components
• Work with outside vendors / suppliers
• Perform root cause analysis of manufacturing processes
• Develop and validate test methods
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $ 115,000 to $ 130,000
• Annual bonus
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
• Annual bonus plan
• PTO and holiday pay
• Onsite company gym
• Extensive opportunity for growth within the company!
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience
• Medical device experience required
• Must have prior experience with electrochemical sensors and related manufacturing processes
• Should have prior experience working with outside suppliers / vendors
• Should have an understanding of design for high volume manufacturing
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEY WORDS: electrochemistry, medical device, FDA, process development, R&D, research and development, sensor, design.