Technical Account Manager– Simulation Software – Pump/Compressor - MidWest
Mc Farland, WI | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68245- TJ
KEY WORDS: CFD, Meshing, Simulation, Pump, Compressor
Join the leader in reducing costs and meeting environmental standards. TriStaff is partnering with this exclusive developer of software simulation tools, empowering their customers to develop environmentally conscious products faster. As the Direct Sales Representative, you will be responsible for building strategic relationships and positioning software products and consulting services with major accounts. You will be representing a revolutionary CFD Software with Truly autonomous meshing capabilities to our Pump/Compressor Industry customers.
o Direct sales campaigns for products and services within named major accounts
o Cultivate credible, advisory relationships within targeted accounts
o Understand the detailed strategy of each account and use to establish sales plans and strategies
o Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and FAEs to drive and manage sales plan
o Presentation creation, generation of marketing material, attending trade shows.
o Conducting software training, providing technical sales support and negotiating licensing options will all be required on a regular basis.
o Participate in negotiation and close of large deals
o Identify, establish and maintain opportunity pipeline; proactively create demand for software and services
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $ 85K to $100K
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• 401K or Roth - Company Match up to 4%
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• $100,000 Life Insurance Policy
• 7 Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• At least two years of training or work experience with computational fluid dynamics (CFD); and
• At least 2-3 years experience working with customers in a sales setting for CAE software.
• Knowledge of any of the following applications is recommended: internal combustion engine fundamentals, pumps, compressors, engine after-treatment (SCR/Urea) systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong commitment to superior customer service
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering or a related discipline