Temecula, CA | Temporary to Permanent
JOB #: 17101701-TEM
KEY WORDS: Warehouse, Stocking, Shop Assistant, Gardener, Landscaping, Farming, Fertilizer, Crops
JOB DESCRIPTION: Summary: As a team member and part of a full line supplier of fertilizers, and crop protection supplies for farm, landscape and garden needs, you will assist with providing excellent customer service, supporting customer inquiries, counter help, stocking shelves, maintaining a clean shop, product/inventory check-in, as well as loading and unloading product.
Interested candidates please respond to this posting and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and call Liz @ 888-513-9413 ext. 411. I look forward to hearing from you!
• Shop Help/ Counter /Sales Support/ Customer Service
• Load bags 50-65 lbs.
• Stock shelves
• Help maintain the store clean
• Help check in product - report any discrepancies when needed
• Organizes and tracks product.
• $13-14 per hour
• Knowledge/Some knowledge of fertilizers and plants preferred
• Stocking and inventory control experience
• Gardening, Farming, or Agricultural Experience preferred
• Counter/shop experience
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Customer Service oriented
• Highly motivated and team-oriented.
• Flexible to accept cross-functional responsibilities as assigned.
• High School/GED or equivalent work experience.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE CALL TRISTAFF AT 888-513-9413 ext. 411.