5G IOT Wireless Engineer
Job Duties: We are looking for exceptional hands on engineer with passion for working on cutting edge technologies and product development. You will help in the roadmap and development to support for 5G, IoT, device and network capability centered around location functionality.
Benefits: Robust Benefits Package
Job Requirements: Only write down what is 100% needed by client. Add as many lines as necessary
- Ability to modify and improve physical layer algorithm specification.
- Experience in programming telecom infrastructure.
- MIMO and Beamforming knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge of LTE-eNodeB radio modem or UE modem.
- Working understanding of NB-IoT, Cat-M and 5G standards.
- Solid foundation in system theory, detection, estimation, and signal processing.
- Strong background in applied mathematics and/or engineering; Matlab mathematical
computation, modeling, and simulation tool;
- Wireless communications.
Preferred: MS or PhD and relevant experience or alternatively a comparable industry career
with a proven track record of successful projects.