: E- Commerce Marketing Manager
Carlsbad, CA 92008
JOB #: 18111401-NCS
KEY WORDS: Marketing Manager – E – Commerce Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local growing Medical company is looking for a Marketplace Manager. This individual is a key leader who is responsible for the strategic development and management of Amazon, Jet, Walmart, Ebay, and other 3rd party marketplaces along with cross-functional collaboration between Our Company’s Upper Management, Merchandising, IT, Customer Service, and Analytics Teams. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Management or related field. Must have at least 4 years of recent experience in E – Commerce Sales and Management on various platforms to include but limited to Amazon, Walmart, Ebay & Jet. Proven fundamental knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling on Amazon & other marketplaces. Knowledge and experience with Amazon, SPF, FBA, Sponsored Products, Promotions etc. Marketing experience in the Medical Industry is a huge plus but not required. Successful candidate will be results driven and able to work with cross- functional teams to achieve sales goals. Strong business acumen and strategic thinking. Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience with Magento2 is a huge plus. Must be highly organized, technically – minded and an excellent communicator. Ideal candidate will also love working in an entrepreneurial environment and high growth environment. This individual will work to grow marketplace revenue, optimize settings and options, plan and execute on marketplace opportunities and ensuring performance metrics are best in class. Position is M – F 8:30am – 5:00pm but may have to come in early or stay late to sometimes meet deadlines. Pay depends on experience $55k - $70K. This is a Direct Hire Position. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call and ask for Prudence!
• Manage and grow our Amazon, Jet, Walmart, Ebay, and other 3rd party marketplaces.
• Develop strategic plans for leveraging the Amazon marketplace and others to grow business, focusing on sales trends, promotional opportunities, marketing activities, search ranking improvements and conversion rate optimization
• Establish and track key performance metrics for all marketplaces and implement strategies to continuously improve overall performance
• Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the Amazon marketplace, working closely with Amazon and cross functional teams in order to optimize product listings and data feeds, as well as monitor and make necessary corrections to listings to ensure product accuracy
• Partner with Operations, Fulfillment Centers, and the Customer Service teams to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained, including the handling of product questions, order inquiries, complaints, shipping claims, etc.
• Pull and analyze reports from different platforms, present findings, and provide recommendations for areas of growth.
• Monitor all channels for errors, alerts, questions and inquiries and resolve with sense of urgency.*
• Everything and anything to get the job done.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$55,000 to $ 70,000 per year
• Paid Holidays
• Profit Sharing
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4 Years of E- Commerce experience sales and management
• Bachelor’s Degree
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com