ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – BILINGUAL (ENG/SP)
Santee, CA 92071
The position of Bilingual Administrative Assistant (ENG/SP) is responsible for delivering administrative, sales and general support to the company. Responsibilities include coordinating Front Office tasks, answering incoming calls, office management support, including supplies, equipment repair, shipping, sorting incoming mail, etc. Helps support many positions within the organization.
- Completes general administrative tasks such as, postage, mail, Fed Ex, etc.
- Assists with responses to incoming calls.
- Performs office machines repairs, copiers, fax, phones with IT assistance and contacts the IT as needed.
- Orders office and kitchen supplies and maintains inventory.
- Primary phone screener for the office.
- Other office duties as needed.
- High school degree or higher preferred in business, or related field.
- High level of speaking, writing and understanding Spanish.
- At least 6 months’ work experience in an office and/or customer service area.
- Attendance and punctuality are required for front office operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse workforce.
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to resolve problems that may arise in an office work environment.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite, database management.
- Ability to research for solutions.
- Ability to build appropriate relationships with management and non-management staff.
The physical demands listed are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Modified “light duty” restrictions may be arranged as needed and when available for job-related injuries or illnesses.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands for clerical duties and keyboarding. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop and kneel. Needs to be able to answer a telephone and respond to callers.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Acute hearing is necessary for telephone and in-person communication with callers and community members, and visual acuity enough to read a computer screen and paper documents.
This position typically functions indoors in an office environment with light to moderate noise associated with business office equipment.
$16.00 Per Hr -M-F (8:00A-4:30P)