Account Manager/Customer Service Lead
La Mesa, CA 91942
Would you like to be part of a growing team supporting Medical Professional Customers? Would you like a career growth path to management? This is your opportunity to join this fast-growing medical appliance organization and grow your career while working in a fun environment.
The first priority of the Account Manager / Customer Service Lead is to offer top care to our Medical Professional Customers. This includes answering all incoming customer communication, outbound calls for follow up, training and assisting customers with DDX, our Doctor’s Portal. Build relationships with new customers and reach out to potential new customers. The Account Manager / Customer Service Lead will be dedicated, detail orientated, a great communicator, customer service-focused and will take ownership of all tasks in their role. You will be offered comprehensive product training which will include classroom training and practical training. As the Lead you will be the resource for the other team members and will be the escalation point for solutions for customers.
- Receive calls, info/customer service email and respond to questions through the Doctor’s portal;
- Assist customers with any and all questions including but not limited to questions about: products, pricing, DDX, ways to submit a case (both digitally and traditionally) and company processes.
- Learn products and processes.
- Onboard new customers by training and answering questions on Portal.
- Build relationships with potential customers through outbound calls, answering questions about products and procedures, helping with cases questions, overcoming customer obstacles.
- Act as resource for other team members, assisting with challenging situations. Be a point of escalation should a customer need additional help.
- Train team members in customer service techniques and etiquette.
- Manage new customers through the New customer onboarding process to ensure their first cases are successful.
- Routine follow up calls with current customers. Collecting data on case outcomes, sharing findings with management.
- Detailed notes of all customer communication.
- Receive/enter cases in an efficient and timely manner.
- Follow up with customer on case communication.
- Cross-trained to invoice and ship cases.
- Associates degree or higher
- 5 years in customer service role
- 1 year in a lead role preferred
- Experienced with escalated calls
- Passionate about helping people
- Drive for career growth
- Desire and aptitude for learning medical products