Account Manager Outside Sales
San Marcos, CA 92024
TriStaff Group is an established and thriving full-service staffing agency with over 49 years in business. We are hiring a new Account Manager to focus on Accounting/Finance, IT, Administrative, Technical, Engineering, and General Temps.
At TriStaff, we have a passion and commitment for excellence in our work, and the results can be seen in the satisfaction of our clients. The average tenure of recruiters at TriStaff is over 10 years, and this role will be working directly with Jason van Eik email@example.com , VP of Tristaff. The role will focus on marketing and sales for the North County Office.
You will be joining a small and successful team focusing on Contract, Contract to Perm, and Direct Hire. Focusing on Accounting/Finance, IT, Engineering, Manufacturing, Administrative, and General Temps.
- Reactivate old accounts.
- Outside sales in the San Marcos, Vista, Oceanside, and Escondido area
- Weekly face to face meeting with prospective clients
- Complete control of obtaining new clients by determining C level players in the industry.
- Document all work in company database system.
- Utilize and remain current with proactive sourcing of new business through daily job adds, LinkedIn, Zoominfo, Lusha, etc.
- Determines target market and sales GP targets to create a profit for their role and for the Company. Identify viable client prospects from various sources including personal networks, social media and Company database.
- Manage full lifecycle hiring process with hiring managers, from assessing to filling needs.
- Develops target list for clients and creates best method of communication to sell Company services and brand.
- Initiate contact with potential clients via social networking tools, phone calls, client meetings and targeted marketing.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Negotiates client fee for each role and has client sign agreement before work begins.
- Once job order from client is received, determines scope of search for the right candidate.
- Locates the candidate, arranges for interview with client, provides pre-interview coaching, provides feedback and negotiates on behalf of the candidate to secure best financial package for their candidate.
- Develops print or electronic ads to market corporate services.
- Develops and maintains marketing budget.
- Build relationships with hiring managers and develop deep understanding of their positions and needs to develop search strategies, and overall staffing needs for organization. Educate hiring managers on the recruitment process, roles and responsibilities, as well as promoting candidate diversity.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and best practices. Develop and contribute strategies to promote effectiveness and efficiency of the entire team.
- Manages Recruiter(s) on team and provide mentoring to new team members.
- Participate in weekly Sales Meetings by leading a quarterly meeting.
- Meet with CEO and/or President as needed to discuss market trends, possible client and candidate leads and projected growth for department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive Interpersonal Phone Skills, Recruiting, Marketing and Client Development skills, and Interviewing Skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree is helpful.
- Must have eight to ten years of work experience in the Executive search/recruiting/staffing fields.
- Experience resolving customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of best practice HR Policies and Procedures, especially as they pertain to recruitment processes.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively and deliver great candidates against tight deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, ATS and Social Media sites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to make good, sound business decisions.
- Independent- someone that can think on their own and not be easily influenced by others – self-motivated.
- Ability to travel to and from Customers’ work sites, networking and related business events.
- Ability to work in a general office team environment.
- Ability to provide consistent attendance and performance of essential job functions.
If you're looking for a career with a great opportunity long term and have a passion for sales and marketing, this could be a great fit for you. The income opportunity for this position is extremely lucrative as you progress! Base salary and commission.
To apply: send your resume to Jason van Eik firstname.lastname@example.org for review.