Accounting Administrator – Apply Now!
Carlsbad, CA 92010
Are you immediately available for work? Do you have 3-6 months experience in an office environment, detail oriented, good communication skills, good written and verbal skills and a college graduate?
Are you ready to start a new career? Do you have a can-do attitude?
We have a client in the Carlsbad area looking to hire this type of person ASAP! $18.00/hr to start. Please send resume asap to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s more about this opportunity:
Our client has a great opportunity for a motivated individual. The Accounting Administrator is part of a growing finance and office team. This role assists with daily accounting work and administers trust accounts management. The successful candidate provides support to the Finance team, assists with meeting goals set by the management team, and assists with month-end closing reports.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for maintenance and accuracy of the trust accounts.
- Provide accurate preparation and timely support of all daily bank and credit card transactions.
- Maintain accounting/finance records such as invoices.
- Generate customer invoices and monitor A/R balances.
- Assists with month-end close.
- Generates trust reports as needed for other departments.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- Accounting experience – at least 6 months.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to confidentiality and security
- High level of accuracy, organizational and time-management skills
- Conscientious communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a team player