Accounting Assistant – Hiring Now
Carlsbad, CA 92010
Are you looking for a fulfilling career opportunity and a chance to work with an international surrogacy agency? We have a great opportunity for you in Carlsbad, California.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Accounting Assistant position is a team player. Our busy, customer-focused team needs a reliable, well-organized person to handle daily accounting processes with a focus on efficiency and time management. In this role, the candidate will join an experienced team to administer trust accounts management and assist accounting daily work. The successful candidate will play an integral role in ensuring accurate trust reports reporting and helping on month-end closing process.
Some of the Job Duties for this role:
- Responsible for the maintain trust accounts.
- Provides accurate and timely reporting of all daily bank and credit card(s) transactions.
- Maintains accounting records such as bills and vendors’ invoices.
- Works closely with Finance Coordinator and assist on month-end closing process.
- Generates trust reports for other department
- Performs additional tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the management team.
Job Requirements and Qualifications Needed:
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc. for reports)
- Must be strongly detail and goals oriented
- Must be able to handle confidential materials in a professional manner
- Have strong communication skills
- We value and need a team player