Accounting Division Manager – Direct Hire, High Level Roles; Excellent Earning Potential
6336 Greenwich Dr. , 100 San Diego, CA 92122
TriStaff Group is an established and thriving full-service staffing agency with over 48 years in business. We are hiring a new Recruiter/Manager for our Executive and Accounting group to respond to abundance of job orders and to aid in the overall growth of the business.
At TriStaff, we have a passion and commitment for excellence in our work, and the results can be seen in the satisfaction of our clients. The average tenure of recruiters at TriStaff is over 10 years, and this role will be working directly with Jason Van Eik/www.linkedin.com/in/jasonvaneik , Vice President. The role will focus on recruiting candidates for client companies, and there is growth potential to build a book of business in the future as well.
You will be joining a small and successful team focusing on Direct Hire, Contingency and Retained Searches for range of positions. Sample roles: CFO, Staff Accountant, Accounting Clerk, Accounting Manager, CAO, ETC. `
• Source passive and active candidates for requirements utilizing online tools and database.
• Technically qualify skills and experience of candidates by interviewing them.
• Thoroughly prepare candidates for interviews by having an in-depth knowledge of client company, position, initiatives and business strategy of the organization
• Complete candidate management including pipeline recruiting, pre-employment references, and ongoing relationship maintenance of existing candidates
• Document all work in company database system.
• Utilize and remain current with proactive sourcing and recruiting techniques and strategies. Employ all aspects in daily recruiting.
• Lead generation for Sales Organization
If you're looking for a career with a great opportunity long term and have a passion for Accounting and research, this could be a great fit for you. The income opportunity for this position is extremely lucrative as you progress! Average recruiters at TriStaff earn $150-250K annually and top performers in the $500K+ range.
To apply: send your resume to Jason van Eik email@example.com for review.
• Minimum of two years professional work experience.
• Must have solid skills in typing, online search, and be generally tech savvy.
• Must be a smart, driven, and polished client service oriented individual.
• Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and ability to “play well with others”, laugh at yourself, and partake in good-natured banter.
• Self motivation, competitiveness, ability to persuade, and a passion for winning are critical to success.
• Strong writing skills are essential.
• Must be able to work independently and make sound business decisions
• Ability to thrive under pressure, in a high performance, fast paced, metrics-driven environment.
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize based on the needs of the business
Educational Requirements: BS/BA degree from 4 year University or College is preferred.