Accounts Payable with Certified Payroll
Carlsbad, CA | Temporary to Permanent
JOB #: 17120401-NCS
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local San Marcos Company is looking for an Accounts Payable individual to join their team. Ideal candidate will have 3 years of recent accounts payable experience. Must have knowledge of lien releases, pre lims prevailing wage and certified payroll. Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Full cycle accounts payable and reconciliation’s. Must be detail oriented. Working knowledge of the software’s Foundation, Timberline or Sage are a huge plus. Looking for a self starter who is very detailed oriented and can work well with minimal supervision. This is a Temp to Hire Position paying $15 - $20 per hour depending on experience. Hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5:00pm. .
• Perform full cycle accounts payable
• Certified Payroll
• Lien releases and preliminary notices
• Charges expenses to accounts by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
• Pays vendors, scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
• Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $15.00 to $ 20.00
• Medical ( once permanent)
• Dental ( once permanent)
• 2-3 Years of full cycle accounts payable experience
• Lien releases
• High School Diploma
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com