Corona, CA 92879
KEY WORDS: Administrative, Secretary, Banking
Provides secretarial and administrative support for the relationship management team. Manages the day-to-day operations in the region. Performs a wide range of duties, which includes word processing, maintaining files, ordering supplies. Prepares data and conduct analysis on account holders and account information.
- Assists with administering aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Program; assists independent, state and federal regulator auditor inquiries.
- Maintains proficient knowledge of the rules and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, and OFAC.
- Answer telephone, directs, screens calls, takes and relays messages for the Relationship Managers.
- Assists with monitoring of office supplies and other general needs of staff.
- Communicates with building/property management to address needs related to the facilities, coordinating appropriate access for service providers and third party maintenance/repair providers.
- Manages, schedules, and coordinates the calendar of appointments.
- Composes and prepares correspondence, including confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on issues and concerns addressed to the Relationship Managers. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides information to callers, greets customers and visitors.
- Provides a bridge for effective communication between the Relationship Managers and internal departments.
- Acts as a “barometer” keeping the Relationship Managers updated.
- Follows up on contacts made by the Relationship Managers and supports the ongoing relationships.
- Maintains and updates customer credit files. Assists Relationship managers with follow up request for financials from clients.
- Assists with daily operational support such as credit inquires, pulling statements, copies of checks, scanning and photocopying and any other special projects when needed.
- Assist with collecting and completing new account documentation.
- Coordinates with Treasury Department on new online and remote deposit set ups.
- Maintains the Regional mailing list and process all address change requests to ensure both Credit Track and FIS are updated accordingly to ensure mailings are distributed correctly.
- Maintains customer information in the Credit-Track system. Ensures financial statements are received and updated in a timely manner.
- Assists with managing of Loan Write ups due report by ensuring all write ups are properly formatted, completed and turned in by the designated deadline. 20. Collects banking transaction requests from clients, verifies the authenticity of the request and the sender, and forwards to the appropriate department for the completion of the transaction.
- Responds to inquiries or refers inquiries to the appropriate department or person, and exhibits the necessary follow through with customers and/or staff involved.
- Processes, solves and answers complex customer transactions, problems or inquiries.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal banking laws, rules and regulations.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time and supports the Bank’s goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety to themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer account information.
- Other duties as assigned. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
High School Diploma; or related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; host computer system; word processing, spreadsheet and specialty software programs. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent typing skills to meet production needs of the position.
- Intermediate math skills; ability to calculate interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Ability to deal with problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Current driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
- High School Diploma