San Diego, CA 92131
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with their client a pharmacy benefit management company.
We are seeking an immediate Administrative Assistant to provide at executive level support to managers – Providing general administrative support for the overall organization.
- Varied administrative duties to include:
- Provides executive level support to the Dividend Group leadership team.
- Manages calendar appointments and prioritizes meeting requests from Pharmaceutical Manufacturers based on
interest, need and urgency.
- Arranges meeting notices including agenda, booking rooms and conference call numbers. Anticipates schedule conflicts and ensures meetings run on-time
- Manages logistics of rebate agreements and supporting documents by ensuring timely signature
- Processing of final agreements and amendments
- Managing the shipping, tracking and receiving of executed documents, producing and filing copies of the various documents in hard copy and electronic versions, and distributing copies of agreements and associated documents to internal stakeholders
- Enters data and generates contract information reporting through a Microsoft Access database, e.g.
tracking active and expired contracts, drugs, rates, terms, and other data for use in supporting
internal and external audits, managing contract tracking, and organizing RFP responses for annual
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Excellent Benefits (Fulltime employee)
- Fun place to work!
- Microsoft Office Suite – Salesforce a PLUS
- Friendly, positive with Great Attitude!
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors’ degree from a four year college or university and 2 plus years’ experience in
Product support, project coordination, and/or business analysis in health care or related environment, OR an equivalent combination of education and job related experience.