Android SW Engineer
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Would you like to have a direct impact on advancing Orthopedic procedures with Smart Phone Technology? This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, challenging, rewarding and fun work environment with a strong collaborative group of engineers and physicians.
Complete software engineering projects as defined by management in support of new and existing products and:
- Work closely with internal and external engineering resources to create programs and support designs and firmware for new products and product revisions.
- Design and conduct testing to verify that the design meets the software specifications.
- Provide continuing support for ongoing production.
- Assess failure modes and conduct technical risk analysis.
- Document engineering work in compliance with the company’s quality system.
- Provide software engineering support for product in the field, manage the analysis of product returned from the field, and design & implement improvements
- Support the design and implementation of product improvements targeting reliability, quality and performance
We are looking for a great SW Engineer with a similar background:
- S. in Embedded Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years current experience working in software development.
- Experience with Android application development experience required
- Experience writing and debugging top level source code required.
- Experience with object-oriented programming and algorithms required.
- Experience with Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy preferred.
- Experience with IoT platforms preferred
- Experience with Android OS development experience preferred.
- Experience drafting software requirements and performing software verification and validation activities preferred.
- Ability to support the development & execution of verification, validation & qualification protocols.
- Knowledge of ISO standards, GMP and design control and software development regulations.
Please visit our website at www.tristaff.com to view all our job postings.