Assembler (Medical Clean Room)
Carlsbad, CA 92008
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with their client based in Carlsbad, we are seeking an immediate Assembler.
Entry level position for someone out of school with 1-2 years of experience
- Performs assembly of catheters in a clean room environment.
- Follows all procedures and Good Manufacturing practices including those that outline safety, housekeeping, cleanliness, equipment calibration, component and material labeling, assembly/process specifications, etc.
- Great opportunity - Temp to Hire with a growing medical device company
- Work with top talent who love to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment!
- The company provides a full range of benefits which include medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off and stock options, along with competitive salaries.
- It’s an entry level position for someone out of school with 1-2 years of experience.
Below are the minimum skills, formal education, certifications or training, and practical experience required to perform the general functions and duties of the temporary assignment or consulting role.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience; training and certification(s); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competent in reading and understanding work with detailed visual aids such as method layouts, diagrams, schematics, process flow sheets and related assembly documentation.
- Experience using various hand tools and power assisted assembly tools that are common to the medical device industry.
- Must be able to understand assignment duties and responsibilities, have the necessary skills/knowledge necessary to perform the tasks.
- Must be accurate, detailed, committed to high quality standards and pro-active in finding solutions to achieve successful outcomes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce accurate, punctual reports/information, as required and thoroughly share information with others. Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Exceptional listening skills with the ability to seek constructive feedback, build relationships, promote teamwork and remain flexible and open-minded. Able to quickly adapt to change.
- Capable of working thoughtfully under pressure and in a timely manner.
- Must promote mutual respect, ongoing communication and a positive outlook with both internal team members and customers.
Entry level position for someone out of school with 1-2 years of experience.