Assembly Technician, Level 2
Vista, CA 92081
We are looking for Assembly Technicians II who enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Position is full-time, 40-hours a week, with benefits; overtime as needed, including weekends, may be required.
This is a temp-to-hire position, initially pay rolled through our staffing agency. Pay is $16.00 to $17.00 per hour.
- Assemble parts or units, position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, sub-assemblies, or frames.
- Use of hand tools (screwdriver, wrenches, sockets, ball drivers, pliers, cutters, etc.) and power tools (torque drivers, drills, grinders, rivet guns, etc.).
- Working knowledge of voltage meters.
- Drilling/tapping holes, torque measurement and washer placement
- Accurately read and interpret work instructions.
- Fasten cables and wiring.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Rework of non- conforming production assemblies.
- Ability to adjust to other duties, responsibilities and activities that may be changed or assigned as needed with or without notice.
WALK INS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IN PERSON IN OUR OFFICE!! Must wear a facial covering. Apply between 8-2 Monday through Friday. Please bring documents to show you are legally able to work in the U.S. Thank you!