Bid Coordinator / Administrative with Construction
El Cajon, CA 92020
JOB #: 18121101 - NCS
KEY WORDS: Bid Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant with Construction
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local San Diego construction company is looking for a self – motivated, goal setter for a Bids Coordinator / Administrative / Inside Sales position. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of clerical and administrative support in the construction industry field preferably with a commercial general contractor – but not required. Minimum of 1 year of proven customer service. Must have an intermediate excellent working knowledge of excel and word. Will be using excel on a daily basis so must know how to create your own formulas & charts. 1 year of estimating experience is a huge plus but not required. Inside Sales experience is a plus but not required. Must be high organized and self – driven. Ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines is essential. Company conducts a background investigation and drug screen. Looking for an individual that is detailed oriented and has a sense of humor, is a team player and has a great personality. This is an entry level position. Temp to Hire position. M - F 8am – 5pm. Pay depends on experience ranging from $15 - $21 per hour.
• Core Competencies & Responsibilities:
• Follow Bid Roadmap to coordinate bid process from receipt of RFP to submission of bid deliverables to client.
• Manage bid calendar & board with new and revised deadlines
• Download bid documents and construction drawings and specifications to properly assemble the estimate
• Use phone, email, and all other sources to follow up on bids to find status of award
• Mine for information on bid board to find new potential projects and make contract with customers.
• Phone calls are a significant portion of the job and are critical to success in the position.
• Manage CRM with bid information and status of award
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 15.00 to $ 21.00 per hour
• Medical (once permanent)
• Dental (once permanent)
• 1 year of recent clerical / administrative support experience working in construction.
• High School diploma
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com