Business Banking Officer - Irvine
Irvine, CA 92602
The Business Banking Officer (BBO) is responsible for sourcing, securing, and acquiring new deposit relationships for the Bank. The BBO will serve as an initial point of contact for prospective clients, generate and pre-qualify new leads in our designated business markets with a goal to acquire new deposits. This will be accomplished through the BBO's control and management of the new account process, treasury management delivery, and individual sales discipline. The BBO will create, prepare and recommend customized deposit structures and deposit pricing proposals.
- Meets and exceeds monthly performance-based BBO scorecard goals.
- Responsible for developing new profitable banking relationships with businesses, the business owners and key executives to meet and exceed monthly performance based scorecard goals that include but are not limited to deposit growth and cross sells.
- Proactively looks to expand client base by cultivating referral relationships with centers of influence, prospecting, networking, and telemarketing to build a book of business in the local market.
- Assesses and identifies the client’s needs, educates clients on bank wide services to create cross sell opportunities as well as enhance the loyalty and profitability of existing relationships.
- Develops and implements a strategic sales plan to attract new business to the Bank.
- Partners with the Account Officers to ensure a smooth client onboarding experience, new account process, enhance client growth and retention as well as identify cross selling opportunities.
- Collaborates with the Commercial Loan Officers and Portfolio Managers on referral opportunities, identifying and servicing client needs.
- Reviews, processes and prepares documentation for new accounts; ensures that it is complete and in compliance with regulatory and bank requirements.
- Performs other duties and special projects as needed and assigned.
Benefits: Add as many lines as necessary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Minimum of 7-10 years in commercial, middle market, and/or corporate banking segments.
- Extensive knowledge of treasury management with a proven record of success in business development within the small business bank and middle market sectors.
- Ability to negotiate and structure deposit proposals.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be results driven, self-motivated, self-disciplined and a confident presenter.
- Strong client relations skills.
- Must be a team player, self-starter, flexible, and able to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines in a fast-past environment.
- Must present a professional image.
- The Bank reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether
- College Degree preferred