Business Development Manager
Irvine, CA 92602
- Maintain regular contact with clients in order to keep them abreast of additions to our offerings, special offers or programs, and to remain aware of upcoming opportunities and ensure that they are directed to the Customer Service team in order to fulfill them.
- Maintains and shares information learned in the field using our CRM
- Act as an advocate for clients to aid them in their interactions with the Customer Service team.
- Achieve market growth in subrental market share and revenue.
- Establish and maintain on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems.
- Participate in activities needed to support the management functions of the team.
- Collect, review and analyze key CAPEX information
- Assist the President and senior management staff in formulating and administering CAPEX and purchasing policies and developing short, medium, and long-range goals and objectives pursuant to the effective use of Capital funds as requested.
- Assist the President and Customer Service staff by providing commercialization intelligence, strategy recommendations, and perform coaching as requested by the President.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Growing company as a #1 leader in their field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development and/or field sales.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the A/V or rental staging industries.
- 5+ years of experience in business development and/or field sales.
- 5+ years of experience in the A/V or rental staging industries.
- Master’s Degree in a technical or related field
- Technical Certification in a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or related field