C&I Portfolio Manager
Irvine, CA 92612
JOB #: 19021301-FS
KEY WORDS: Portfolio, Banking, Commercial, Underwriting, Credit
The Portfolio Manager will be responsible conducting risk management reviews and monitoring accuracy of client portfolios to establish compliance with loan approval conditions.
• Underwriting all loan extensions, modifications and periodic risk grade reviews for an assigned portfolio of loans.
• Underwriting all new C&I loan requests from existing borrowers within assigned C&I loan portfolio
• Collecting updated borrower financial information in accordance with periodic reporting requirements and completing scheduled loan reviews per Bank policy.
• Working directly with borrowers to coordinate line of credit advances and loan draws.
• Proactively grading loans based on periodic review of financial or other information or data that would prompt a risk grade change.
• Tracking loans for delinquency and covenant compliance and reporting any adverse situations to Senior Management.
• Ensuring that all correspondence and updated information is maintained in credit files including all approvals, financials reporting and documentation related to modifications, extensions, forbearances and waivers, etc.
• Coordinating with Loan Servicing and Loan Documentation as appropriate in managing existing credits.
• Ordering and/or performing property inspections and/or valuation updates on real estate collateral per Bank policy.
• Identifying potential opportunities for additional lending or other banking services as they arise.
• Responsible for adhering to and complying with all Bank policies and Federal and State banking laws and regulations.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$90k to $110k plus incentive
• Comprehensive Benefits package
• Three to five years of portfolio management experience including spreading and analyzing personal and company financial statements and other documentation relative to monitoring a portfolio of loans.
• Excellent Underwriting experience
• C&I Underwriting
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance, Accounting, Economics or any business related field.