C&I Solar Project Manager
Irvine, CA 92602
- Assist sales in securing solar project contracts including estimating, site evaluations, scheduling, budgeting, and risk mitigation.
- Determine site specific requirements including labor, local AHJ requirements, safety requirements, utility interconnection, and permit costs.
- Develop detailed project budget based on bill of materials, subcontractor and other costs.
- Acquire necessary permits, and other required approvals to complete project scope.
- Manage customer communication on a routine basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop and negotiate sub-contractor, consultant or engineering agreements based on the project scope-of-work necessary to fulfill project requirements.
- Manage all aspects of the project schedule from project kickoff to project close-out including project retrospectives.
- Monitor processes, materials, safety, job quality, to detect or assess problems.
- Analyze information, and identify problem resolutions, recommend and implement corrective actions.
- Provide timely management, financial or other relevant project information necessary to meet internal processes or controls.
- Coordinate construction activities, inspections and interconnections with the customer, local jurisdiction, and the relevant utility.
- Ensure projects are completed within scheduled timeframes and budget.
- Coordinate project commissioning and handoff to systems support and/or O&M team.
- Coordinate construction efforts with the construction management team.
- Track progress through Revel Energy project management software.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- $70,000 - $85,000 per year
- Basic Health and Dental, casual, entrepreneurial, comfortable, fun and proactive with an accountable, high performance, and results oriented work environment
- 2+ years of commercial construction experience with 2+ years of commercial solar project experience in sales, project management, or site supervision.
- Successfully managed multiple 250kW+ commercial solar installations
- Strong computer skills and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), and construction project management software such as Microsoft Project, Procor, etc.
- Superb customer service skills - a high level of professionalism
- Strong technical and business acumen to identify and solve project issues
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Impeccable time-management skills are a must in order to handle multiple projects simultaneously including prioritizing, organizing and planning effectively to meet all deadlines
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly dynamic fast-paced environment
- Must have a clean driving record and valid license.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- General B Construction License preferred.
- C-10 Electrical License / CA Journeyman certified preferred.
- BA/BS degree in related field required.