San Marcos, CA 92078
Local North County Manufacturing company is looking for a SECOND SHIFT CNC MACHINIST. Must have at least a minimum of 3 years’ experience setting up and operating CNC and other machining equipment, Huge plus to have experience with the machines Haas, Fadal, Okuma and Mori Seiki. Must have the ability to read and interpret specification on blueprints and set – up – sheets. Good organizational and multi-tasking skills. VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE BUT, MUST BE ABLE TO TRAIN ON 1ST SHIFT FOR AT LEAST 60-90 DAYS BEFORE PERMANENTLY MOVING TO DESIGNATED SHIFT. Supervisory experience is a huge plus. Pay depends on experience $19 - $24 per hour. Direct Hire . Company will a conduct a criminal background & drug screen. This is an immediate need to join a great team! PLEASE SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Or CALL and ask to speak to Prudence today!
- Operate a continuous and other machining equipment to ensure output quality and timeliness.
- Calculates and set controls to regulate machining factors such as spindle speed, table feed rate, air flow, and depth and angle of cut. Enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media
- Must be able to perform some lifting up to 25lbs and occasionally lifting up to 100lbs (with help)
- Ability to read and interpret specification on blueprints and set-up sheets
- Performs other tasks as directed by management
Salary Range and Bonus Potential: $19.00 -$24.00
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- 3 years of recent machine operation experience
- High School Diploma or GED