Vista, CA 92083
JOB #: 09061101-NC
KEY WORDS: CNC Machinist
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local North County Manufacturing company is looking for a SECOND SHIFT CNC MACHINIST. Must have at least a minimum of 5 year’s experience setting up and operating CNC mill and other machining equipment, Huge plus to have experience with the machines Haas, Okuma and Mori Seiki. Must have the ability to read and interpret specification on blueprints and set – up – sheets. Good organizational and multi-tasking skills. This is a temp to hire position. M – F 2:30pm – 11pm. Pay depends on experience $15 - $18 per hour. This is an immediate need to join a great team!
• Operate a CNC Mill and other machining equipment to ensure output quality and timeliness.
• Calculates and set controls to regulate machining factors such as spindle speed, table feed rate, air flow, and depth and angle of cut. Enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media
• Must be able to perform some lifting up to 25lbs and occasionally lifting up to 100lbs (with help)
• Ability to read and interpret specification on blueprints and set-up sheets
• Performs other tasks as directed by management
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $15 to $18
• Medical Once permanent
• 5 years of CNC experience
• High School diploma