Center Manager- Santa Barbara
(none selected) 93101
HOOK: Do you like Managing a team? Do you like building new Banking relationships and expanding a client base? If so, then maybe this position is a “fit” for you! A growing Regional Bank in Santa Barbara, CA is seeking a Center Manager to manage a Commercial Banking Center.
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Manage the Center budget to ensure that deposit goals are met, achieve loan goals and achieve net income results.
- Ensure that all established Bank personnel policies and procedures are followed properly. Ensure timely implementation of performance reviews and salary increases.
- Ensure that all Bank operating and lending policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed.
- Manage the Center sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships. Ensure that customer service levels are value added.
- Ensure that all Bank audit procedures are properly implemented and followed.
- Ensure that the Bank's CRA policies and objectives are adhered to in the Center and it's assigned service area.
- Commitment to teamwork and a focus on delivering excellent customer service..
- Other duties as assigned.
Manage the Center’s sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential: $140k-$180k plus bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Five (5) to five (7) years Commercial Banking experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced in leading a team of Relationship Managers
- Experience in developing new commercial loans (C&I, CRE, ABL, etc.)
- Ability to manage a commercial portfolio
- Possess strong credit skills
- A. Degree in finance or related field and/or related work experience