Client Service Representative Support
Vista, CA 92081
Customer Service Support professionals provide critical support to our customers through account management, claims management on a day-to-day basis. The Customer Service support is responsible in working with Benefit Analysts and Account Executive to maintain client satisfaction in all departments to retain all accounts. Other responsibilities include:
- Answer day-to-day questions from clients/employees/individuals
- Research and resolve billing and claims issues for clients/employees/individuals
- Process membership changes/terms/adds with appropriate carriers
- Must be knowledgeable in COBRA, Health Care Reform, HIPAA, ERISA, Compliance rules, mandates and legislation
- Maintains client/employee/individual relationships, supports benefit analyst in client retention, maintains strong carrier relationships, and understands client needs.
- Serves as day to day service and provides resolutions for client questions and issues.
- Responds to all phone calls and inquiries within 24 hours of receipt.
- Manages claims and coverage issue resolution for clients' employees.
- Provides Benefit Analyst assistance with clients' billing and eligibility audits, and on occasion may conduct these audits for clients independently.
- Educates clients on all Value Added Services.
- Assists Benefit Analyst in the RFP process as needed, such as preparing census, gathering invoices, entering and updating information in excel spreadsheet.
- Assist in Birthday cards
- Documents all activities/notes in detail for quality and metrics reporting through Agencybloc (CRM) application
- Assist Benefit analyst in updating/entering any information in Agencybloc/Ease/Zywave
- Manage special projects as they arise by utilizing internal resources to achieve client satisfaction.
- Assist client employees in Ease
- Manage/update data in Agencybloc/Ease/Zywave
- Be very detailed
- Manages office administration duties assigned by VP of Operations
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must consistently demonstrate the following competencies:
- Support and personally strive to follow Company stated Purpose, Values and Beliefs
- A strong measured aptitude for customer service. Very detailed when it comes to inputting notes in Agencybloc.
- Knowledge of the computer and associated programs: AgencyBloc, various carriers’ on-line systems, Microsoft products and Internet Explorer/Chrome
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and fractions
- Ability to analyze work assignments and know when to ask for assistance in order to complete the assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to respond promptly to customers’ needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, be an active listener, focus on solving conflict, maintain confidentiality
- Balance team and individual responsibilities, support team objectives, exhibit openness to the views of others, give and welcome feedback, when necessary assist team on large projects to meet group work commitments
- Perform all job requirements, consistently produce quality work, complete tasks accurately and on time, prioritize and plan work assignments, use time efficiently to meet productivity standards and commitments.
- Strive to continuously pursue training and development opportunities to build knowledge and skills
- Share knowledge of insurance, automation and other resources, contribute to building a positive working environment, treat others with respect regardless of their position
- Understand Employee Handbook
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods as well as the use of office equipment such as fax and copy machines, and telephones.