Cloud Architect: CloudFormation, Ansible, AWS, Crypto Startup
Denver, CO | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18060703 - P
Well-Funded Tech Startup developing a cutting edge Cryptocurrency Platform is hiring a Senior Cloud Engineer or Cloud Architect to build out the systems backend and use code to execute to the cloud in a serverless environment. In this role, you will be the first addition to their Cloud Team, and responsible for building the cloud infrastructure from code using technologies such as CloudFormation, Ansible, Salt, Terraform, and Python.
You will be heavily leveraging AWS and building out a layer above the crypto data infrastructure that allows institutional investors and crypto traders around the world to have access to better and smarter data. This is one of the fastest growing industry sectors in technology and you will be getting ahead by working with top thought leaders in the space.
They have a transparent and engaged Executive Team, comprised of experienced tech entrepreneurs and recognized distributed ledger technology industry experts. You’ll join as one of their early hires to a rapidly growing team and will be able to make a huge impact on their platform.
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (email@example.com). This is a fulltime position based in Denver, CO. Candidates must be able to work for U.S. based employers.
• Build, industrialize and run a scalable AWS high availability infrastructure from the ground up.
• Utilize software engineering best practices (e.g., design patterns, peer code reviews, unit testing)
• Develop and implement plans, policies, and procedures related to automated software deployment processes.
• Provide cloud architectural guidance to the product development team.
• Automate routine tasks including software deployment and configuration
• Work with application developers to scale services up and down as required by user demand, maximizing service ability and performance.
• Initiate and perform security reviews of cloud applications
• Maximize visibility of the cloud environment internally, giving the organization the intelligence required to control resources and provide products/services confidently and cost-effectively.
• $120,000 to $ 170,000
• Pre-IPO equity
• Health Insurance
• Dental, Vision, LTD coverage
• Flexible work environment with some telecommuting as needed
• 5+ years overall software development experience with an emphasis on cloud infrastructure as code
• Experience developing applications using dynamic languages such as Python, Java, and/or C++
• Experience with test-driven development and modern multiple-environment deployment strategies
• Experience with infrastructure tools such as as Chef, Ansible, Terraform, and CloudFormation
• Experience with container and virtual infrastructure, including Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience using both relational and NoSQL databases in high-throughput cloud systems
• Be a proactive driver for delivery, but when to ask for help
• Interest in the cryptocurrency and token industry is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related. Master’s degree a plus.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com