Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Lead all project construction build activities on-site and ensure field activities are executed according to plan.
- Develop and implement mitigation plans as needed when changes to original plans present themselves during construction.
- Oversee all on-site activities are consistent with safety and compliance standards.
- Consult with Project Management to proactively anticipate issues/barriers in the construction phase of the overall project plan and develop appropriate action plans in response.
- Assist Project Management in the development of project budgets and schedules.
- Work together with the procurement team on a regular basis to coordinate the delivery of materials to job sites.
- Regularly interface with Revel Energy’s customers and subcontractors, as well as with other governing entities such as city, county and utility officials/inspectors as required.
- Work closely with city/county/utility offices during permitting and job inspection phases to ensure timely execution.
- Read and review all permitted plan sets for projects, develop the strategy and timing for the build/construction efforts, then coordinate the delivery of material and subcontractor execution efforts.
- Ensure all subcontractors and tiered subs on project sites are identified for lien administration purposes.
- Ensure all daily construction progress reporting requirements are being adhered to.
- Develop strong subcontractor partnerships and relationships.
- A minimum of five years of experience in construction of commercial projects, min. three years in PV systems.
- In-depth knowledge of construction products, practices, subcontracting and project work flow/sequencing.
- Ability to read and interpret final plan sets and develop build plans, as well as manage as-build activities.
- NABCEP and/or Certified Project Manager (CPM) certification preferred.
- Similar experience on with a commercial projects team directing crews or tradesmen in general construction, assembly and/or electrical work.
- Extensive knowledge of major PV components (PV modules, inverters and racking systems, etc.) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid license.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen.
- OSHA-30 Certification preferred.
- General B Construction License preferred.
- C-10 Electrical License / CA Journeyman certified preferred.
- BA/BS degree in related field required.