Commercial Portfolio Manager
Corona, CA 92877 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17012301-FS
KEY WORDS: Banking, Commercial, Portfolio, Underwriting, Loans, Credit
The Portfolio Manager is responsible for retaining existing commercial business relationships including commercial loans and business checking accounts as well as other service products offered by the Bank. The Portfolio Manager must assist with the management of the Center sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships as well as the growth of these relationships.
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Assist with Underwriting and Renewals.
- Participate in all Center functions necessary to contribute to the achievement of Center earnings and growth objective. Actively participate in various community and civic activities in the Center Service area
- Assist with the management of the Center budget to ensure that deposit, loan and net income goals are met.
- Work with the Manager to ensure that all bank operating and lending policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed.
- Assist in properly following and implementing all Bank audit procedures
- Assist the manager to ensure that the Banks CRA policies and objectives are adhered to in the Center and its assigned service area.
- Assist with the Management of the Center sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of these relationships.
- Manage personal sales efforts in order to meet Center goals.
- Provide, present and promote The Client Experience to all external and internal customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- $80k to $105k
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- (7) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Commercial Credit experience is required, and the ability to manage a Commercial Portfolio.
- Knowledge of Outlook Internet software; Excel, and Word Processing software.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.)