Leading Data Solutions Company is looking for a Consulting Director. You will manage, lead and support a team of Azure Consultants. If you’re a strong leader who understands technology and helping to grow a Consulting Team, then we’d like to know.
This role involves 30% travel.
Some of the Job Duties for this role:
- Multi-task. You will manage the operational activities of Azure Consultants, while constantly helping to grow the market, drive sales and solutions to customers. This includes but is not limited to maintaining P&Ls, utilization reports, forecasting, and other operational functions will also be a part of your day to day workload.
- Be a Leader. You will be a leader of large and complex service accounts and decisions you and your team make will impact profitability, scope attainment, and/or client satisfaction.
- Be Client Focused. You will hold internal and client-facing status meetings, monthly updates, and quarterly meetings that reports on performance, issues, and continuous improvement. To ensure client satisfaction you will work closely with the sales team to discuss business development, review current opportunities, and execute strategy.
Job Requirements and Qualifications Needed:
- 3-5 years consulting practice or team leadership experience.
- Experience in technical customer pre-sales, working with channel partners and vendors in pre-sales and engagements.
- Experience creating team accountability & driving growth.
- Exceptional time and priority management skills.
- Proven track record of embracing and improving company culture.
- Proven ability to manage and succeed in environments with competing priorities.
- Proven track record of coaching others professionally and technically.
- Proven track record of building strong rapport and relationships internally.
- Proven track record of creating, inspiring and translating results focused on company vision.