San Diego, CA 92121 | Temporary to Permanent
JOB #: 18022603-SDS
KEY WORDS: Contracts, Contract Agreements, Statements of Work Agreements, MSA’s Accounting/Bookkeeping
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with their client who is seeking a Contracts Administrator.
If you are experienced Create, edit and review Contract Agreements, Statements of Work Agreements, MSAs, and Contract Extensions. Prepare and verify contracts and associated paperwork for complete contract package
• Create, edit and review Contract Agreements, Statements of Work Agreements, MSAs, and Contract Extensions.
• Prepare and verify contracts and associated paperwork for complete contract package
• Secure necessary approvals and ensures that the standard company procedures are followed
• Support various internal teams; Sales, Delivery, Finance, and Contractor Care
• Identify potential problems and provide swift solutions
• Check submitted documents for completeness and compliance with federal or state regulations and company policy
• Heavy customer interface; phone, email, and text
• Maintain, analyze, and update various electronic and hard copy records
• Work with our finance team to streamline payrolling new contractors
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• This is a great opportunity to convert Temp to Fulltime
• Great benefits package but the best part of working is the culture!
• Upon converting become eligible for excellent company benefits!
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interface with diverse client groups with an emphasis on customer service
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy while keeping processes efficient
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Available to perform work after hours and weekends
• The role will be heavy admin. Experience with accounting/bookkeeping that's a bonus but not a requirement.
• High School Diploma
• 3-5 years of experience administering all phases on Contracts
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com