Creative Services Manager – Agency Experience
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68765 – TJ2
KEY WORDS: creative, Channel Campaigns
JOB DESCRIPTION: Reports to the AVP of Marketing and is the head of our internal creative agency. Responsible for facilitating the discovery, design and production of creative work for all marketing and other company assets. Ability to offer fresh perspective.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver outstanding and innovative creative output in support of marketing and communications campaigns.
- Direct the design and production of content and creative assets including advertising, print, video, collateral, presentations and original content.
- Develop and execute project plans to support marketing campaigns and launches spanning strategy, creative ideation, and production
- Define the scope of projects including deliverables, milestones, resource needs, and budgets.
- Manage existing team of designers and writers
- Ensure marketing creative adheres to brand identity and company standards
- Consolidate data sets from multiple ad partners to build recommendations for marketing creative based on research and data analysis
- Build best creative practices and tools
- Assist with other marketing and/or design projects as necessary
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
Benefits: Robust competitive benefits package
Skills & Abilities
- Must possess effective leadership and management skills as well as the ability to work well with management team.
- Able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is constantly evolving
- Solutions-oriented mindset
- Accurate, fast and efficient
- Attention to detail in copy, design and production
- Advanced production skills using the current versions of the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Minimum 3 years of progressively responsible multimedia creative/management experience in the areas of promotion, production and/or creative services.
- Proven track record for development of successful marketing concepts and branding efforts is a necessity.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or other related field preferred or equivalent business experience.