Customer Service Representative
San Diego, CA | Temporary to Permanent
JOB #: 18021301-SDS
KEY WORDS: Customer service, CSR, full time, temp to hire, temporary, call center, inbound, outbound, auto, car
JOB DESCRIPTION: Are you a customer service professional with a passion for the automotive industry? Do you thrive on providing great customer service, educating clients, and building long term relationships? If you would enjoy helping dealers gain customers through value added services, this could be the job for you!
Candidates must have the ability to follow scripts and processes to explain information, have excellent time management skills, and must be able to accomplish tasks under deadlines. At least 1 year of experience in a call center or customer service environment and experience in handling inbound/outbound calls required! Use your expertise to work for a company committed to success.
Email your resume today: email@example.com and call 858-597-4000 to speak with one of our recruiters. Candidates must be willing and able to work weekends and holidays as assigned.
• Maintain a high volume of inbound calls, ensuring all calls are answered promptly and professionally
• Thorough research and follow-up of each incoming inquiry
• Document all conversations with participating dealerships in database
• Ability to overcome objections with thoughtful responses
• Attend and participate in department meetings
• Other duties as assigned by management
• $13.50 to $15.00 per hour
• Temp-to-hire position with many perks & opportunities for growth
• Major Medical/dental/vision at low/no cost
• Sick Pay
• Special events, bonuses and more
• A proven history of scheduling appointments.
• Superb communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent follow-up skills with the ability to instantly build rapport with clients.
• Must be able to multitask, and be adaptable to changing circumstances.
• A professional demeanor and the ability to overcome objections without losing momentum.
• Must be a quick learner; be self-disciplined with a "can do" attitude.
• The ability to meet or exceed all department Key Performance Indicators that measure overall performance.
• Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
• Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Outlook, Office, Excel and efficient typing and writing skills
• High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year experience handling inbound / outbound phone calls.