Customer Service Representative (MUST BE BILINGUAL - FRENCH CANADIAN)
San Diego, CA 92121
JOB #: 19031405 - SDS
KEY WORDS: French Canadian Language, Bilingual FLUENT French Canadian, Customer Service, Administrative, Office Clerk, Cleric al, Telemarketing, Automotive, Promotions, Inbound calls, Outbound calls, Call Center
JOB DESCRIPTION: Work for a great company in Sorrento Mesa handling inbound & outbound calls for special automotive promotion program. MUST BE BILINGUAL FLUENT IN FRENCH CANADIAN The hours of operation are from 6am – 7:00 pm, Monday – Friday and 7am -5pm on weekends . If you have proven customer service skills, the ability to multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, this is a fun opportunity to work with a growing company.
Submit your resume to: Staffing@tristaff.com for immediate consideration.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner, while providing complete and accurate information.
- Conduct outbound calls to inform and/or obtain required information regarding promotions.
- Conduct post-purchase promotional surveys with members.
- Maintain detailed records of multiple communications in database.
- Attend department meetings and trainings
- Administrative functions and assignments as assigned by management
- Great work environment
- 6 am – 7 pm shift
- Great opportunity to convert to regular employee
- Growing company & opportunity to make connections
- MUST BE BILINGUAL FLUENT IN FRENCH CANADIAN
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Data Entry of 5,000 kph or Typing 35 wpm
- MS Outlook, MS Word & Excel
- Professional phone etiquette and active listening skills
- Ability to build rapport, follow guidelines and educate over the phone
- Attention to detail
- Dedicated follow-up and great organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle many different situations at one time under pressure
- High School Diploma, GED, College courses preferred