Customer Service Representatives (START AUGUST 12th!!)
San Diego, CA 92121
JOB DESCRIPTION: Are you a customer service professional ? Do you thrive on providing great customer service, educating clients, and building long term relationships? Candidates must have the ability to follow scripts and processes to explain information, have excellent time management skills, and must be able to accomplish tasks under deadlines. At least 1 year of experience in a call center or customer service environment and experience in handling inbound/outbound calls required! Use your expertise to work for a company committed to success. Bilingual Candidates (English/Spanish) also encouraged to apply!
Email your resume today: email@example.com and call 858-597-4000 to speak with one of our recruiters. Candidates must be willing and able to work weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Maintain a high volume of inbound calls, ensuring all calls are answered promptly and professionally
- Thorough research and follow-up of each incoming inquiry
- Document all conversations with participating dealerships in database
- Ability to overcome objections with thoughtful responses
- Attend and participate in department meetings
- Other duties as assigned by management
- $14.50 to $15.50 per hour (.50/CENTS FOR BILINGUAL)
- TEMP position with many perks!
- Superb communications skills, both verbal and writ
- Excellent follow-up skills with the ability to instantly build rapport with cl
- Must be able to multitask, and be adaptable to changing circumstance
- Must be a quick learner; be self-disciplined with a "can do" attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Outlook, Office, Excel and efficient typing and writing skills
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year experience handling inbound / outbound phone call