Customer Service Representatives
San Diego, CA 92121
Are you a customer service professional? Do you thrive on providing great customer service, educating clients, and building long term relationships? At least 1 year of experience in customer service OR Clerical environment and experience in handling inbound phone calls! Bilingual Candidates (English/Spanish) also encouraged to apply! START WORKING OCTOBER 15TH!
Email your resume today: firstname.lastname@example.org and call 858-597-4000 to speak with one of our recruiters.
Candidates must be willing and able to work weekends.
- Maintain a high volume of inbound calls, ensuring all calls are answered promptly and professionally
- Document all conversations in database
- Ability to overcome objections with thoughtful responses
- Temp-to-hire position with many perks & opportunities for growth
- Major Medical/dental/vision at low/no cost
- Sick Pay
- Special events, bonuses and more
- Superb communications skills, both verbal and writ
- Excellent follow-up skills with the ability to instantly build rapport with cl
- Must be able to multi-task, and be adaptable to changing circumstance
- Must be a quick learner; be self-disciplined with a "can do" attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Outlook, Office, Excel and efficient typing and writing skills
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year experience handling inbound / outbound phone call