Customer Service/Scheduler/Appointment Setter
San Diego, CA 92121
JOB #: 18122001-SDS
KEY WORDS: Schedule, Scheduler, Training Scheduler, Appointment Setter
JOB DESCRIPTION: Are you a customer service professional with a passion for the automotive industry? Do you thrive on providing great customer service, educating clients, and building long term relationships? If you would enjoy helping dealers gain customers through value added services, this could be the job for you. Training Scheduler – Appointment Setter Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral; must be confident in setting appointments, must have the ability to follow scripts and processes to explain information, must have excellent time management skills, and must be able to accomplish tasks under deadlines. At least 1 year of experience in a call center or customer service environment and experience in handling inbound/outbound calls required! Use your expertise to work for a company committed to success. Email your resume today: email@example.com Qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
• Maintain a high volume of outbound calls to schedule dealers for training.
• Send follow-up appointment confirmation emails and/or notifications.
• Ensure that all inbound calls are answered promptly and professionally.
• Process “Program Admin Change” tickets to update dealer information in database.
• Thorough research and follow-up of each incoming inquiry.
• Document all conversations with participating dealerships in database.
• Ability to overcome objections with thoughtful responses.
• Attend and participate in department meetings.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$15.00/hr. to $16.00/hr.
• Temp-to-hire position with many perks & opportunities for growth
• Major Medical/dental/vision at low/no cost
• Holiday/Sick Pay
• Special events, bonuses and more
• A proven history of scheduling appointments.
• Superb communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent follow-up skills with the ability to instantly build rapport with clients.
• Able to take verbal direction, and execute promptly.
• Must be a team player and work well with others.
• Must be able to multitask, and be adaptable to changing circumstances.
• A professional demeanor and the ability to overcome objections without losing momentum.
• Must be a quick learner; be self-disciplined with a "can do" attitude.
• The ability to meet or exceed all department Key Performance Indicators that measure overall performance.
• Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
• Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Outlook, Office, Excel and efficient typing and writing skills
• High school diploma, or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year experience handling inbound / outbound phone calls.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com