Customer Support Specialist – Wireless Device Troubleshooting
San Diego, CA 92128
Are you ready to join a cool technology company to help customers with their connectivity? Join our team!
This Position involves interacting with customers to provide information in response to technical inquiries about products and services in order to fulfill customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain professionalism through email and phone conversations with customers and co-workers
- Customer/Product qualification to maintain low churn. Always taking the time to set the proper expectations with the customer
- Proactively look for ways to help the customer; exceeding expectations.
- Identify and anticipate the customer’s needs, responding appropriately
- Troubleshoot issues with customer via email, phone and chat providing step-by-step solutions to resolve customer issues
- Research and provide order information to customers when needed
- Spot and report customer requests by submitting JIRA tickets
- Collect and analyze customer product or service needs, offering detailed reports to management
- Create and maintain detailed customer interactions in Zendesk Ticketing Tool
- Manage Client Entries in Sales Force, WAVE Portal, and LITMOS
- Submit offline registration emails.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum four (4) years college courses preferred not required.
- Must possess at least six (6) years of direct Customer Service experience
- Proven experience in technical customer support - wireless highly desired.
- Proven knowledge and experience of cellular networks and mobile operating systems (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Analytical and process-orientated mindset
- Ability to troubleshoot and test technical equipment
- Must be proactive, taking initiative and working in a collaborative team environment
- Must have strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use sound judgement when representing the company
- Foster a professional attitude and demonstrate integrity and flexibility
- Process owner/ process driven
- Detailed and discipline
- Very proactive (has a “can do” attitude)
Comprehensive health benefit package for eligible employees and their dependents.
- Medical – HMO and PPO plans
- Dental – HMO and PPO plans
- Vision – Vision Plan
- Life and Disability – Life and AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Options – Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Additional Benefits – FSA, HSA, EAP, TAP
- Health Club
- Retirement Benefits