Deposit Business Banking Officer
Do you like Business Development? Do you like building new Banking relationships? If so, then maybe this position is a “fit” for you! A small community Bank in Irvine, CA is seeking a Deposit
Business Banking Officer to join their Deposit Division.
The Business Banking Officer (BBO) is responsible for sourcing, securing, and acquiring new deposit relationships for the Bank.
- Will serve as an initial point of contact for prospective clients.
- Generate and pre-qualify new leads in our designated business markets with a goal to acquire new deposits.
- Control and management of the new account process, treasury management delivery, and individual sales discipline.
- Will create, prepare and recommend customized deposit structures and deposit pricing proposals.
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years in commercial, middle market, and/or corporate banking segments.
- Extensive knowledge of treasury management with a proven record of success in business development within the small business bank and middle market sectors.
- Ability to negotiate and structure deposit proposals.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be results driven, self-motivated, self-disciplined and a confident presenter.
- Strong client relations skills.
- Must be a team player, self-starter, flexible, and able to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines in a fast-past environment.
- Must present a professional image.