Richmond, VA 23173
- Oversee new and existing beginning stage solar, solar+storage and wind development assets throughout the US
- Collaborate with the internal Land, Permitting, Engineering and Interconnection groups along with outside consultants on an as needed basis to confirm projects are meeting deadlines, risks are being mitigated, and project returns are maximized
- Originate and/or support relationships with local jurisdictions to confirm projects are obtaining all possible incentives and achieve good standing within the local communities
- Manage development asset database (Salesforce) with main project information and status updates
- Conclude financial modeling and inquiry of prospective development projects, and maintain current models for the development pipeline
- Support in acquisition of development assets and/or platforms on an as needed basis
- Assist the Land, Permitting and Interconnection teams on an as needed basis with research, analysis and in-person meetings or phone calls
- Assist the Utility and Commercial Power Marketing teams on an as needed basis for RFP responses and other off-taker outreach
- Research emerging renewable energy markets and identify new development prospects
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Growing company as a #1 leader in their field
- Superb organizational, communication, decision making/problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
- 4+ years’ administering energy projects and/or project financing of renewable energy projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Office, as well as Microsoft Dynamics (or equivalent CRM; i.e. Salesforce).
- Able to demonstrate experience dealing successfully with peers, subordinates, management, and unaffiliated third parties
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Passion for renewable energy industry
- BA/BS degree required with concentration in business, finance, economics, and/or other quantitative/environmental fields