Digital Marketing Manager – SEO, PPC, Demand Generation Analytics
San Diego, CA 92121 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18062901 – P
Highly profitable Healthcare and Wellness Technology Company is looking for a new Digital Marketing Manager. Their subscription-based online products are used by employers, health plans, and other medical providers to provide proprietary programs to improve the health of their employees/members.
If you are a data driven and resourceful Digital Marketing Manager who wants to join a company that positively affects people’s lives and where you will have an immediate impact to the business, we want to hear from you!
• You’ll join a team that is down to earth and casual, but has high standards and major plans to grow the team, so there will be lots of career growth potential.
• You’ll be able to use a wide range of skills across all digital media channels, such as SEO, PPC, Paid Search, Email Marketing, Demand Generation, Analytics, Content, and Social Media.
• You’ll oversee their marketing and communication strategies from inception to implementation, and will feel like you are having a major impact on the Company’s revenues and overall success.
• Blog and landing page implementation
• Production-level design work for web banners, hero images, and calls to action
• Email implementation, scheduling, and deployment
• Workflow implementation and optimization
• Website and email template customization (HTML/CSS/JS)
• Collaborate with cross functional partners to create high-quality content around important, relevant SEO keywords
• Help to manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest best practices in keyword research
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a fulltime position based in San Diego, CA. Local candidates only, please.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$65,000 to $75,000
• Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
• Medical benefits
• Flexible, casual working environment – onsite in San Diego based offices
• Paid ongoing education such as Certifications through HubSpot Academy & access to conferences and workshops
• Must have minimum of 2 years’ current and hands-on experience SEO, PPC, social marketing, and Google Analytics.
• Must have minimum of 2+ years’ of current experience in a digital marketing role for a technology company.
• Must have minimum 2+ years of experience and solid knowledge of best practices in digital B2B demand generation tactics
• Must have interest in or experience with healthcare, behavioral science, or related areas.
• Must have excellent writing skills and interest in content creation for website, email marketing, sales enablement materials, and customer training.
DETAILS ON REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Webmaster experience including website/blog content updates, and email creation & deployment
• Adobe Creative Suite skills (primarily Photoshop and InDesign)
• Experience with template design and implementation for software such as WordPress and HubSpot
• Experience scheduling and publishing content on all major social media platforms
• Google Analytics account troubleshooting and reporting
• Experience Implementing and optimizing PPC campaigns
• Data analysis and presentation skills
• Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels to improve rankings
• A varied background with experience in marketing planning and strategy, marketing workflows, business process design and review, behavioral marketing, and data mining and analysis
• Intermediate HTML/CSS/JS/PHP skills
• Any applicable Google or HubSpot certifications
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
KEYWORDS: MARKETING, MARKETING MANAGER, DIGITAL MARKETING, Google ANALYTICS, PPC, paid search, SEO, search engine, social media, facebook, email marketing, content, html, software, healthcare, insurance
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com