Electrical Engineer III (Contractor) - Contribute to the COVID-19 Vaccine
San Diego, CA 92121
Do you want to be part of the development of the vaccine to eliminate the Coronavirus?
- Evaluate, investigate and design electrical systems, products, components, and applications; applying knowledge of electronics, software manufacturing processes and materials.
- Design analog circuits using discrete components such as op-amps, amplifiers, passive components, A/D and D/A converters, opto-electrical devices, etc.
- Use laboratory tools such as oscilloscopes, function generators, power supplies and multi-meters. · Develop and test embedded controller or microprocessor systems.
- Perform tolerance analysis calculations and studies.
- Design servo motor control and feedback.
- Coordinate PCB and PCBA manufacturing methodologies and processes.
- Complete projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Develop products from concept through validation and manufacturing.
- Generate product development documentation: plans, specifications, procedures (test, manufacturing and QC), reports, design reviews and validation.
- Provide manufacturing support for production, QC, and investigations.
- Perform Risk Analysis such as DFMEA’s.
- Represent Engineering in CCB meetings
- Review and sign off change orders for Engineering
- Generate Design Control, Engineering and Manufacturing documents.
- Verify, validate and document product designs.
- Create database parts for OrCAD CIS · Ensure task completion by establishing priorities and reaching compromise with team members and functional manager
Job Description: The Electrical Engineer III contractor is responsible for designing circuits, writing technical documentation and using a variety of test equipment
Salary Range and Bonus Potential: $45 -$55 per hour
3-5 years of electrical engineering experience in medical or other regulated industry.
- Programming skills: assembly, C. FDA regulation experiences.
- Familiarity with design tools, i.e. OrCAD CIS, LTSpice, Allegro, PADS.
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficient with standard Microsoft Office tools.
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field